Forums  >>  Athletes, Artists, Entertainers Visa (P) >>  P Visa  
P Visa
Posted On 2/10/2012 2:41:48 AM
Author : deepika
Location : hyderabad
Visa Type : Athletes, Artists, Entertainers Visa (P)
  i was wondering if you could help me out at all? my friend and i are part of a folk music duo and are planning on a small tour of the USA this summer. we have dates lined up with the venues but our stumbling block is we dont know which visa we should be applying for? i was wondering if you could point us in the right direction? we may also be going to canada for a few dates too (yet to be confirmed) which visa would be appropriate for that? were totally lost on this so any help would be greatly appreciated!
  waiting for your reply
List is empty. Your Comment on this Topic, click on Done Button
About Us   |   Advertise   | Careers   | Greetings   |   Privacy Policy   |   Terms & Conditions   |   Contact
Copyright © 2015 wawalive All rights reserved.